This global Toolkit has been produced by the ICC Task Force on Antitrust Compliance and Advocacy following suggestions by the OFT, DG COMP and other antitrust agencies. The Toolkit seeks to complement materials produced by antitrust agencies and other sources of guidance, by focusing on practical steps companies can take internally to embed a successful compliance culture.
The ICC Antitrust Compliance Toolkit benefited from contributions from antitrust specialists closely associated with in-house efforts around the world.
The Toolkit is arranged into 11 chapters covering the following topics:
1. Compliance embedded as company culture and policy
2. Compliance organization and resources
3. Risk identification and assessment
4. Antitrust compliance know-how
5. Antitrust concerns-handling systems
6. Handling internal investigations
7. Disciplinary action
8. Antitrust due diligence
9. Antitrust compliance certification
10. Compliance incentives
11. Monitoring and continuous improvement
The ICC Antitrust Compliance Toolkit was launched on 22 April 2013 at the 5th ICC Roundtable on Competition Policy in Warsaw and can be downloaded free of charge below.