The ICC Court partner of a conference in Warsaw on Dispute Resolution in M&A Transactions
The conference will give attendees a unique opportunity to hear some examples of ICC awards in M&A arbitrations.
The ICC International Court of Arbitration is a partner of an International Conference “Dispute Resolution in M&A Transactions: Tactics, Challenges, Defences”, which will be held on 6-7 June 2013 in Warsaw (Poland).
Andrea Carlevaris, Secretary general of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, will sit at the panel related to Hot topics about arbitration in M&A on Thursday 6 June morning and will present ICC awards in M&A arbitration over the last decade.
Topics during this two-day conference include:
- Hot topics about arbitration in M&A
- Procedural issues in M&A arbitration
- Shareholder disputes – case study
- Computation of damages in case of breach of SPA and related agreements
- Mandatory public law and antitrust law in M&A-related
For more information and to register: www.arbitrationcourt.org.pl
The brochure in PDF format