ICC YAF event in Hamburg on Time Efficiency
- Location: Hamburg (Germany)
- Date: 13/12/2012
- Event Type: YAF Seminar
- Language: English
The ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) Europe and Russia Chapter will be organizing a free of charge seminar in Hamburg on time efficiency from the user’s, arbitrator’s and counsel’s perspective in ICC procedure since 1 January 2012.
You are cordially invited to ICC YAF's first event in Hamburg, Germany, which will see a highly distinguished list of speakers from various jurisdictions report on the topics.
2.00 - 2.30 p.m.
Tea, coffee and registration
2.30 - 6.00 p.m. Presentations, discussion and Q&A
- 2012 – A Year of Change for the ICC
- Time Efficiency – the user's, arbitrator's and counsel's perspective
6.30 - 8.30pm Drinks and canapés
- Andrea Carlevaris, Secretary General, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
- Henrik Fieber, Roschier, Stockholm
- Philipp Habegger, LL.M., Walder Wyss Rechtsanwälte, ICC Court Member, Zurich
- Alexander Steinbrecher, LL.M., Legal Counsel Bombardier Transportation, Berlin
13 December, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. followed by drinks and canapés
CMS Hamburg, Stadthausbrücke 1-3, Hamburg, Germany