Is Arbitration Heading Toward a Model Procedure?
- Location: Paris
- Date: 18/07/2013
- Event Type: YAF Seminar
- Language: English
On 18 July 2013, in Paris, the Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) of the International Chamber of Commerce will be organizing a seminar where participants and speakers will exchange on a new topic: “Is Arbitration Heading Toward a Model Procedure (and is that a Good Thing)?
The seminar will be an ideal forum for young practitioners to exchange thoughts on international arbitration, and to enrich their network in the region.
Panel discussion, followed by cocktails.
- Eléonore Caroit, Associate - Castaldi, Mourre & Partners, Paris
- Lorraine de Germiny, Senior Associate - King & Spalding, Paris
- Thomas Granier, Deputy Counsel - ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
- Florian Grisel, Associate - Dechert LLP, Paris
- Matthew Secomb (moderator), Partner - White & Case, Paris
White & Case LLP
19, Place Vendôme