Paris as Place of International Arbitration for Africa
- Location: Paris, ICC Headquarters
- Date: 21/06/2013
- Event Type: Colloquium
- Language: French
On 21 June 2013, the ICC international Court of Arbitration will be co-organizing with the Journal Africain du Droit des Affaires (JADA) a colloquium on "Paris as Place of International Arbitration for Africa".
This colloquium will be a unique opportunity for all practitioners involved in business with Africa to get a comprehensive understanding of the legal and judicial consequences to choose Paris as seat of arbitration.
- The criteria to select Paris by investors
- The criteria to select Paris depending on the nature of arbitration
- The African judge and the arbitrations in Paris
- The French judge and the awards rendered in Paris involving African parties
The full programme in French can be downloaded below (pdf)
The list of the speakers is included in the programme in French below (pdf)
International Chamber of Commerce
38 cours Albert 1er
Notes on registration fee
For subscriptions received before 30 May, the participants will receive the acts of the ICC JADA Colloquium on "Afrique sub-saharienne et l'arbitrage international".
Lunch and cocktails are included in the registration fee.
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 50 17 70/ +33 (0)6 60 84 44 18/ +33 (0)6 34 90 56 68