The 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration: One Year of Application and Experiences
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Date: 21/02/2013
- Event Type: Round table
- Language: English and Spanish
On 21 February 2013 a round table will be hosted by the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá where the highest representatives of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, including John Beechey, the President, will report on the application of the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration.
This round table will discuss how the new provisions of the 2012 Rules of Arbitration have been applied during its first year in force.
Speakers will include
- John Beechey, President, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Andrea Carlevaris, Secretary General, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Fernando Mantilla-Serrano, Partner, Shearman & Sterling LLP (Paris). Member, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Alexis Mourre, Partner, Castaldi Mourre & Partners. Vice-President, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Claus Von Wobeser, Partner, Von Wobeser & Sierra. Vice-President, ICC International Court of Arbitration
Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá
Avda. 26 No. 68 D 35
Bogotá D.C., Colombia
For further information and for registration
Please send an Email to email@example.com
Please register early, as space is limited and will be reserved on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.