ICC YAF Event in Kiev on Understanding the Value of Evidence in International Arbitration
- Location: Kiev (Ukraine)
- Date: 14/11/2012
- Event Type: YAF Event
- Language: English
On 14 November 2012, before the Kiev Arbitration Days 2012, the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) Europe and Russia Chapter is going to organize a free of charge event on "Understanding the Value of Evidence in International Arbitration". It’s going to be hosted by Arzinger.
The event will precede the KIЕV ARBITRATION DAYS 2012 and will be an ideal forum for young practitioners to exchange thoughts on international arbitration, and to broaden their network in the region.
- Cultural diversity in evidence
- Document production: an irreplaceable tool in capable hands
- Importance of documentary and electronic evidence: these are facts that win cases
- Successful direct and cross-examination or how to make it as easy as it is in the movies
- Role of party and tribunal-appointed experts in arbitration: modern answers to old issues
- Gary Born, Partner, Chair, International Arbitration Practice Group, WilmerHale, London, United Kingdom
- Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi, Partner, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, Kiev, Ukraine
- Francesca Albert, Of counsel, Herbert Smith LLP, Moscow, Russia
- Volodymyr Yaremko, Associate, Arzinger, Lviv, Ukraine
- Alina Leoveanu, Deputy counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris, France
- Karl Pörnbacher, Partner, Hogan Lovells LLP, Munich, Germany
23, T. Shamrylo St.
3 pm to 5 pm followed by a cocktail reception