ICC provides business input into the international legal and policy framework of intellectual property law, which will be translated into national law with a direct impact on the operating environment for business.
Advantages for IP Commission members
• Access to cutting-edge information on IP developments at international level, as well as at national and regional level, through reports and exchanges with fellow members
• Participating in international meetings and the work of international organizations
• Leading and contributing to international policy development under ICC’s name
• Meeting and learning from experiences of different sectors/organizations
• Intellectual exchange with high level experts from different countries with diverse expertise
• Networking with professional colleagues
• Being part of a prestigious group of well-known high level executives and lawyers
To join the commission, you have to be a member of ICC. To find out how to join ICC, see the Membership page .
Contact Daphne Yong-d’Hervé, ICC Chief Intellectual Property Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the commission.