Apply for the ChamberTrust seal, the trusted search engine exclusively focused on companies, their activities and product lines.
Any company in the world can apply for a ChamberTrust seal for their corporate website, but the seal is primarily designed to assist small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) already active in, or interested in, developing new markets in international trade.
ChamberTrust is a standardized chamber tool designed to deal with online trust, confidence and lack of exposure -- issues that SMEs face when they enter the global electronic market place.
A trusted search engine
As a trusted search engine exclusively focused on companies, their activities and product lines, ChamberTrust is the solution to this problem. Apart from providing extra 'peace of mind' for visitors to a sealed company's web site, ChamberTrust incorporates four main benefits for the company with the ChamberTrust seal:
• provides the impact and recognition created by verification from qualified chambers of commerce, allowing your company to stand out from the crowd
• promotes your new products and services regularly with a more comprehensive search engine
• gives global exposure through the World Chambers Network site
• includes a FREE publishing service that allows companies up to two press release of 2000 characters each per month in our “Global media room”!
A "win-win" tool for companies and chambers of commerce
As such, ChamberTrust is the ultimate "win-win" tool for companies and chambers of commerce:
• the company, through displaying the ChamberTrust seal and the description of its products and activities, benefits from the exposure of WCN (more than 250,000 visitors every month!) and from the positive impact attached to the verification by a chamber, as a neutral trusted third party
• for chambers, ChamberTrust is set up as an affinity programme that can also support additional revenues
• by using different levels of pricing for members and non-members, it can also be used as a powerful incentive to attract new members while keeping existing ones satisfied
For more information, please click here to visit the ChamberTrust page on the World Chambers Network website.