The World Chambers Congress is organized by the ICC World Chambers Federation. Held every two years in a different region of the world, the Congress is the only international forum for chamber leaders and professionals to share best-practices, exchange insights, develop networks, address the latest business issues affecting their communities, and learn about new areas of innovation from chambers around the world.
Five reasons you need to attend the World Chambers Congress
1. Networking - Benefit from one of the world's largest networking platforms, uniting chamber leaders from the global community of 12,000 chambers
2. Exchange - Be inspired and exchange ideas on today's most pressing issues facing chambers in animated parallel sessions
3. Insight - Gain insight and knowledge from worldwide renowed speakers, experts and influential leaders
4. Learning experience - Learn by sharing experience and best practices with your peers
5. Business opportunities - Open the doors to countless business partnership opportunities for you and your business members
Programme and speakers
World Chambers Congress participants gain insight from internationally renowned speakers through our plenary and workshop sessions. Speakers include chamber of commerce, business and government leaders.
World Chambers Competition
The Congress is host to the only global awards programme recognizing the most innovative projects undertaken by chambers of commerce and industry from around the world.
Networking social activities
For attendees, the Congress provides an unparalleled opportunity to connect and strengthen relations with peers and colleagues from more than 100 countries. In addition to creating new institutional ties, the Congress is an ideal occasion to promote trade and investment opportunities from member companies, their region and country.
Whether you are a chamber or a leading corporation, the extensive exhibition area at each Congress provides the perfect forum to promote opportunities and activities in your region, or to showcase specific products and services.
Each Congress offers an extensive programme to accompanying business delegations. This includes tradeshows and customized meetings – arranged by our local host – between delegates and specific industry sectors or companies.
The Congress is also a unique opportunity to develop partnerships with chambers of commerce and their member companies.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities please click here.