How to file a Response
The ICC International Centre for ADR ("Centre") will invite the party against whose application for Objection was filed to file a Response.
Notification of the Objections
Once the Objection period is over, ICANN will publish a notice of all Objections filed. The Objection period will close will close on 13 March 2013.
Subsequently, each party against whose application an Objection was filed with ICC, will be notified by the Centre and invited to file a Response.
The Response must be filed within 30 days following the Centre’s notification and invitation to file a Response. This time limit cannot be extended.
Should an Applicant not file a Response within the granted time limit, the Objector will prevail by default.
Filing a Response
A Response filed with the ICC International Centre for ADR must:
- be filed electronically using this address:
- be filed using the
Response Form to be completed by the Applicant
(New Model Form available as of 19 February 2013)
(download in PDF format).
- be filed in English
- include the following information
- Name and contact information of the Applicant
- A point-by-point Response to the claims made by the Objector
- include copies of any documents that the Applicant considers to be a basis for the Response
- stay within the limit of 5000 words or 20 pages whichever is less, excluding attachments (only the substantive part of the Form, i.e. "Response to the claims made by the Objector", will count towards the 5000 words or 20 pages limit)
Every Response filed must be accompanied by the requisite payment of the non-refundable registration fee in the amount of € 5000. For details regarding the payment instructions, please see consult the "
Costs and Payments
Each Response must be filed separately. Accordingly, an Applicant who wishes to respond to several Objections must file a separate Response regarding each Objection and pay the accompanying filing fee for each Response.
Relevant document (download in PDF format)