During seven days, ICC welcomes over 600 participants who are eager to discuss new developments in alternative dispute resolution, analyse and share experiences and meet with colleagues from more than 40 countries.
Follow the latest ICC developments on Twitter @ICCMediation and via the ICC Mediation Competition page on Facebook.
“Mediation is engrained in our 'corporate DNA'. It should be engrained in the DNA of any dispute resolution lawyer! The ICC Mediation Competition and the ICC Mediation Conference are the perfect places to help make this happen!” Kai-Uwe Karl, Senior Counsel – Litigation, GE Oil & Gas, Italy.
2nd ICC International Mediation Round Table
When: 5 February 2015
Where: Paris, ICC Headquarters
Who: Professional mediators and academics participating in the Competition
• Kick-off event of 2015 Mediation Week
• Over 100 professional mediators and academics
• Unique forum for exchange of best practices and new techniques
• Lively discussion in an interactive setting
• Truly international environment
This event is exclusively reserved for ICC Mediation Competition Participants joining the 2015 Mediation Week.
International Commercial Mediation Competition
6 - 11 February 2015
: Paris, ICC Headquarters and surrounding premises
: Teams from law and business schools worldwide, professional mediators and corporate representatives
• ICC's biggest annual educational event
• Exclusively devoted to international commercial mediation
• Over 500 participants from more than 40 countries
• 66 university teams selected after competitive entry
• 120 world leading commercial mediators and corporate representatives
• 6 days with over 200 mock mediation sessions
• Numerous training programmes and social events
: Each participating university can nominate one team consisting of no more than four students. Each team, including teams from business schools, needs to include at least one law student. Most university teams are nominated by law and business schools.
Thoroughly trained and experienced commercial mediators and other dispute resolution professionals who want to act as mediators, judges or observers during the Competition.
Sponsorship opportunities are varied and flexible. Individualized sponsorship packages may be created to ensure each sponsor's specific interests and target audiences are met.
All written and oral communication during the Competition shall take place in English.
Each participant is responsible for his or her own expenses. The registration fee per Team is calculated with reference to the number of students participating in the Team.