To be eligible for participation in the 2015 World Chambers Competition, the following requirements must be satisfied:
1. The project must have been in operation and obtained significant result during a 24-month period preceding January 2015.
2. Only one project per chamber of commerce can be submitted.
3. A maximum one-page executive summary of the project must be included in the application.
4. The complete application, including executive summary, must not exceed 10 pages.
5. All applications must be submitted in English only.
6. Should the project qualify as a finalist, the chamber will be required to present its project to the panel of judges during a World Chambers Congress workshop.
7. Chambers cannot re-submit a project already presented at any previous World Chambers Competition.
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
1. The innovative nature of the project.
2. The impact of the project on the chamber and/or the business community.
3. Measurable outcomes:
- Business and job creation
- Participation rates
- Membership recruitment
- People involvement (members, volunteers, partners, businesses) in the project’s implementation, etc.
4. The relevance of the project in the target category.
5. Potential for the project to be successfully adopted by other chambers of commerce throughout the world.
Finalists must be prepared to provide additional information to the panel of judges on request.
The jury will consist of WCF appointed representatives from transnational, national and local chambers of commerce appointed by WCF. The panel may include former winners of the World Chambers Competition.
Chambers of commerce involved in organizing and conducting the Competition are excluded from participation.
The jury reserves the right to refuse any nominations which do not comply with conditions.
The application process will open up in 2014.
If you have any questions or concerns about the application process or form, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com.