Introduction to ICC YAF
The Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is a forum to learn from experienced practitioners about career development and issues of interest in arbitration.
The aims of the Young Arbitrators Forum of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC YAF”) are:
- To provide a forum for young professionals (40 years and under) to learn from experienced practitioners about career development and issues of interest in the field.
- To provide opportunities for young professionals to network, and to identify and develop mentor relationships.
- To encourage members to write papers of interest for distribution amongst ICC YAF members and the broader international arbitration community.
- To organise educational programmes, receptions and social events co-hosted by participating firms or other organisations internationally.
- To work with other groups of young arbitrators and other professionals.
- To educate and expose members to ICC dispute resolution services.
Call for New ICC YAF Chapter Representatives
The ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) is currently recruiting new Representatives for its Regional Chapters for the 2017-2020 mandate.
For further information, please visit the
or download the
Call for ICC YAF Chapter Representatives