There are many benefits to being a member of the world business organization, including:
• ICC members get access to the corridors of power. As ICC members, company executives are in contact with ministers and international officials at the heart of intergovernmental groups such as the G20 and the United Nations.
• ICC members gain influence at the international and national level through ICC’s network of national committees and groups.
• ICC members stay connected to a network of the world’s most influential and dynamic companies – of all sizes and in all sectors – forging high-level business relationships at exclusive events.
• ICC members get news of developments in policy, law and regulation at an early stage, winning time to make the right decisions for their business.
• ICC members help write the rules that business uses every day to reduce costs and uncertainties in areas from arbitration to banking and commercial contracts.
• ICC members regularly build skills and receive discounts on ICC publications, trainings and conferences around the world.
For more information about becoming a member of ICC, please contact:
Tel: +33 1 49 53 29 59
Tel: +33 1 49 53 28 92
National Committees and Membership
International Chamber of Commerce
33-43 avenue du Président Wilson
75116 Paris, France